Let’s Get Crafty!
Thank you to our competition sponsor, Len’s Mill Stores!
|Competition Opens||Competition Closes|
|Monday June 14th, 2021||
Thursday September 2nd, 2021
A Few Things to Remember
Read the General Rules and Information
Exhibitors are permitted to make two entries per section
All entries must be made online
There is no entry fee
By entering, exhibitors agree that the artwork being displayed will be displayed via an online portal for the general public to see
This is a judged competition
Contest closes September 2nd, 2021 at 9 a.m.
Youth Competition - (YC)
NO ENTRY FEE
Prize Money for each Section: $15.00 gift certificate to Len’s Mill Stores (1st place)
Sections & Description
AGES 5 & Under
- PAPER BAG PUPPET: Using a paper bag, create a puppet.
AGES 6 - 10
- PAPER PLATE CRAFT: Using a paper plate, make any animal you can think of - cow, pig, octapus, you name it!
AGES 11 – 15
- UPCYCLED ROBOTS: Using tin cans and other found metal materials create your very own robot.
Weird & Wacky - (WW) *All Ages*
ENTRY FEE: Free
Prize Money for each Section: $25.00 gift certificate to Len’s Mill Stores (1st place)
SECTION & DESCRIPTION
- WREATHS: Create a wreath out of unique items.
- MASON JAR TABLE DECORATION: Make a table decoration using a mason jar.