Park It At The Market will have a Taste of Western Fair added to its September mix, while it continues to provide a safe, fun, outdoor family market every Wednesday and Thursday through the summer.
- Wed, Sept 8:
- Super Kruise Night
- Thurs, Sept 9:
- Country Night
- Wed, Sept 15 sponsored by ManagePoint Technologies
- Fair Entertainment - The Fire Guy
- Thurs, Sept 16 sponsored by ManagePoint Technologies
- I Love Local
- Wed, Sept 22 sponsored by AON [Attractions moved to Sept 29 due to heavy rain fall]
- Thurs, Sept 23 sponsored by AON [Attractions moved to Sept 29 due to heavy rain fall]
- Wed, Sept 29 sponsored by AON and OLG
- Family Fun Night with Doo Doo The Clown & Barnyard Buddies
- Join Stella the goat & her kids, Lilly and Lulu the alpacas for an evening of agriculture! While you’re there, be sure to check out the corn maze (masks required) and tractors.
- Thurs, Sept 30 sponsored by OLG
- In partnership with CCMAs Official host committee to present “On the Road to the CCMAs”
Spencer Burton, Lindsey Burns & the Lonelies and Brothers Wilde take over Queens Park for the final day of Park it at the Market!
September 30, 2021
4:30 - 8:30 PM
Queens Park, London ON
Stop by for a night of fair-themed snacks, local food trucks, live music and more! Don’t forget to bring your own blanket and wear orange in support of National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
Stay tuned for more to come
- Cotton Candy
- Deep-Fried Mars Bar
- Funnel Cake Fries
- Street Corn - Locally grown
- Turkey Legs
Graze ‘N’ Go Mobile Eatery:
- Corn Dogs
And more from various Food Trucks and Vendors!
September Park It At The Market events will be extra special with a Taste of Western Fair added to Wednesday and Thursday Evenings, September 8/9, 15/16, 22/23, 28/29, 2021.
More ‘A Taste of Western Fair’ coming this September!
Fair Food Boxes
LAST CHANCE - ORDER BY SUNDAY at 11:59PM
Fair Food Boxes are almost gone! Pick-ups will be available Wednesday & Thursday 4:30pm to 8:30pm in Queens Park during Park It At The Market.
Virtual Agri-Food School Tours
The annual Agri-Food School Tours are also happening virtually this year from the 13th to 17th of September. Western Fair has teamed up again with many of our amazing resource partners: Growing Chefs! Ontario, Farm & Food Care Ontario, Ontario Federation of Agriculture, AgScape and several of the province’s top commodity groups to deliver V-PODS (Virtual Places of Discovery) where participants can learn about each industry through videos, activities, Q & A and more.