** Tasting Kits will be available for purchase up until Sunday, June 20th @ 11:59 pm EST
The Tasting Series showcases some of the best our region has to offer in a virtual setting.
About this Event
- A LIVE virtual tasting with a selection from Heeman’s Cidery.
- A LIVE Q&A with Host Mike Fish and assistant cidermaker Scott Davidson as we talk all things cider, mead and probably Heeman’s strawberries.
- Cooking segment with Chef Mike as he explores spring ingredients and cooking with gin
- A feature from the Fanshawe College Culinary Program.
For an enhanced experience, attendees can pre-purchase Tasting Kits on the Tasting Series website. These include:
- Dinner for two with locally sourced fresh ingredients:
- “Heeman’s Hard Cider Pork Chop” paired with Heeman’s Hard Apple Cider” Ontario pork loin with mini potatoes, local asparagus and a Heeman’s Cider & berry BBQ Sauce.
- Assortment of Hard-Cider from The Heeman’s Cidery
- Heeman’s Original Cider (500ml)
- Berry Blush Cider (500ml)
- Dry Empire (750ml)
- 1 Quart Heeman’s Strawberries
- 1 Pack of Heeman’s seeds
- Bonus: House-made Heeman’s strawberry syrup infusion
- And more!
For more information visit www.tastingseries.ca or to purchase tasting kits.
Now more than ever our guests are looking for ways to connect, experience new things, and expand their knowledge. These virtual sessions will bring elements of the Tasting Room + Cooking Stage from the Wine & Food Show in “bite-sized” packages for attendees to enjoy at home!