The Tasting Series will showcase the best our region has to offer in a virtual setting, in place of our traditional show.
About this Event
- Join us on April 29th for another session in the Tasting Series. This month will feature:
- Guided Tasting Segment with Henry of Pelham Family Estate Winery and live Q&A with the experts.
- Cooking demo with Chef Mike featuring the meal kit of the month paired with the featured wine.
- A feature from the Fanshawe College Culinary Program.
For an enhanced experience, attendees can pre-purchase Tasting Kits on the Tasting Series website. These include:
- Dinner for two with locally sourced fresh ingredients:
- Ontario Pork Tenderloin: Herb-rubbed local pork tenderloin, linguine noodles, cremini mushrooms, shallots, heirloom cherry tomatoes, yellow zucchini, baby spinach, garlic, olive oil & chardonnay herb sauce. Plus house-made crostini with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- (Vegetarian Option) - Vegetable linguine and Field Roast Italian Vegan Sausage - Linguine noodles, cremini mushrooms, shallots, heirloom cherry tomatoes, yellow zucchini, baby spinach, garlic, olive oil & chardonnay herb sauce. Plus house-made crostini with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Wine Kit of four samples + two sampling glasses (Samples are 2.5 oz each in size to share with your tasting partner)
- Henry of Pelham Sauvignon Blanc
- Henry of Pelham Estate Chardonnay
- Henry of Pelham Rose
- Henry of Pelham Estate Baco Noir
- One full bottle of your choice from the four wines listed above, to be selected at checkout
For more information visit www.tastingseries.ca or to purchase tasting kits.
Now more than ever our guests are looking for ways to connect, experience new things, and expand their knowledge. These virtual sessions will bring elements of the Tasting Room + Cooking Stage from the Wine & Food Show in “bite-sized” packages for attendees to enjoy at home!