**$10 of each kit sold will be donated to Anova Woman’s Shelter. Tasting Kits will be available for purchase up until Sunday, July 25th @ 11:59 pm EST
The Tasting Series showcases some of the best our region has to offer in a virtual setting.
About this Event
- A LIVE virtual tasting with a selection from River Road Brewing and Hops.
- A LIVE Q&A with Host Mike Fish and River Road’s Brewmaster
- Cooking segment with Chef Mike as he explores summer ingredients and cooking with beers.
- A feature from the Fanshawe College Culinary Program.
For an enhanced experience, attendees can pre-purchase Tasting Kits on the Tasting Series website. These include:
- Dinner for two with locally sourced fresh ingredients:
- “Ontario Beef & Beer Tacos” paired with River Road’s selection of beers” Braised and shredded inside round, crunchy coleslaw, orange pickled shallots, Five Bro’s cheese, flour tortilla.
- Includes Common Grounds Field Greens with blood orange vinaigrette.
- Assortment of craft beer from River Road Brewing and Hops (6 x 355ml)
- River Road Blonde
- Rule the Pool Pale Ale
- Thanks Ale Latte Pale Ale
- Blind Descent Stout
- Zesty Farmer Pale Ale
- Red’s Maple Ale
- River Road branded beer glasses
- Bottle Opener
For more information visit www.tastingseries.ca or to purchase tasting kits.
Now more than ever our guests are looking for ways to connect, experience new things, and expand their knowledge. These virtual sessions will bring elements of the Tasting Room + Cooking Stage from the Wine & Food Show in “bite-sized” packages for attendees to enjoy at home!